Tuesday, March 8, 2011

10 reasons Why it's GREAT to be a woman

1)  I can make a home or break a home.


2)  I have the freedom to cry. I don't have to pretend dry-eyes to show that I am bold.


3)  I only need a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolates or in some rare cases a diamond necklace ;) to    overlook a mistake. Bottom line - I can forgive easily.


4)  If I can't do something, I can ask for help, No one is gonna tell me, "C'mon, be a MAN.."


5)  I can multi-task. Strict-cool mom, beautiful-patient wife, Wise-warm colleague, Tough-talented shopper, fun-forever friend, generous-understanding sibling, Obedient-loving daughter, Caring-Careful daughter-in-law.


6)  The devil is scared of my ability to travel on my knees.


7)  With or without Paychecks, I always have loads to give.


8)  I know how women think.


9)  It doesn't matter how much fathers slog, kids love their mothers more.


10) I can wear a sari, a skirt, a jean, a maxi, a salwar, trousers or a frock. One dress for each  day for a week. My choices are many.

Happy Woman's Day ! What's your list??

2 comments:

  1. 4th, 7th and 8th -- just awesome deee..
    soooper one...keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete