Tuesday, March 8, 2011

10 reasons Why I DREAD being a woman

1) I stand more chances of getting killed even before I'm born.

2) In the middle of the night, if I get an inspiration to write something, I can't go for a stroll in the park to get it done.

3) All sacrifices are defaulted to me.

4) In the name of marriage, I have to play savior in the lives of immature men. 

5) Quite often, I seem like an object.

6) It's always me who's expected to follow all 'protocols'.

7) If he's in a fit of rage and is speaking trash.. "C'mon he's a man", but if I stress out, I'm hysteric and I need therapy.

8) Loads of technical issues.

9) If some one has been led astray, then I'm accused as the tempter.

10) The beauty of my heart is seldom known.

2 comments:

  1. 11) I am not supposed to pursue my career in certain fields because I will get married and will have a family later.. (But somehow, not many understand that even men get married and will have a family later!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you bet..all sacrifices default to us...and most of the times they are taken for granted..

    ReplyDelete